Helpo Ayurvedic Urea Review :

 Dear Sir,

I am 50-years old, and was 4'11" (151cm). I have bought Helpo Growth Formula on the 15th of April, and since then, I have used it everyday . I  was very sceptical about the Helpo oil, but my 14-year-old daughter  persuade me that it actually might work. So after a lot of thinking, I bought Helpo Ayurveda.

I have Seven sisters, and are between 5'0" to 5'7", and of course, I was the shortest one. Even my three daughters were taller than me. And when I was with people, they always called me "shorty". It was funny for them, but insulting for me. I tried to smile, but I was steaming inside. 

We just returned from a vacation in Germany, and my 14-year-old daughter was  always anxious to grow taller, since she was only 5'2". But after she did a lot of research and found Helpo, she introduced the oil to me.

My face was glowing with excitement! But still I was sceptical. We had made a deal that I would be the first person to use Helpo Growth Formula to see if it really works. So when the Postmaster arrived with the Helpo, I ripped the package open, and started to use right away.  I was feeling guilty because I was the first person to get the Helpo, since my daughter found them, that I decided to share it with her, until she can get hers, since i have 12 months supply. 

My daughter grow 0.5cm in four days, and I was disappointed since I grow 0.5cm in three weeks. After the next few weeks we were growing steadily. Now after almost two months, I am 3-1/2cm taller. And my daughter is 5'3" 1/2, a full 4cm taller! I feel much better when I move around, since I don't have any back aches anymore, since I started using Helpo

Now we are on our way to our dream height: 5'9"! AND THANKS A LOT FOR 

DISCOVERING HELPO AYURVEDIC UREA !!!!!

Renate

From Bakersfield, CA (USA)

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post